The country’s favorite first daughter ever has played a major role in many of the Trump administration accomplishments and helped shape many of the President’s policies. Here are just a few of the many things Ivanka has done for her country.
Trusted Aide to the President
President Trump keeps her close on many foreign trips and visits to the UN, bringing her along as one of his most competent assistants.
Major Accomplishments While In The White House
One thing that even her haters have to admit is that this woman gets stuff done:
- Hosted dinner with nationwide CEOs to discuss policies regarding women in the work force.
- Wrote best-selling book about women in the work force
- Paid Family Leave proposal for new fathers
- Helped launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, a global initiative created by the World Bank to help female entrepreneurs in developing countries
- Behind President Trump’s executive order to increase federal funding of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) education by $200M, and then coordinated business leaders in STEM-related fields to add an extra $300M.
“Hands down one of the nicest people you could ever meet.”
Despite being a public figure since being a baby, being ridiculously rich, and famous – Ivanka has remained grounded. The internet is replete of people praising her for her kindness, warmth, and generosity.
Not Blinded by Her Fame and Fortune
Despite being raised in a billionaire’s household and always being in the tabloids and on TV, Ivanka has remained a loving, solid, caring, gentle person.
Accomplished Model and Fashion Designer Before Entering Public Service
Ivanka was a very successful runway model and then posed for magazines when she was younger. You may have seen her posing for Harper’s Bazaar, Town and Country, Forbes Life, Seventeen, Maxim, Shape, and Stuff magazines, among many others.
Devoted Wife and Mother
Despite all her success and fame, she’s on the record often saying that the most important thing she does is being a good wife and mother to her 3 children.